4.18.2009

Guess Who?!

Guess who...

is the cutest little girl I've ever seen ......... Bella of course!
gets to move into our new house in June ........ we do!
is going to medical school in Denver next year.........my little brother, we're so proud of him!
is LOVING the beautiful weather..........everyone!
has a birthday tomorrow..........our friends Jeff & Dorian!
is the new Athletic Director at CRCS..................ADAM, woohoo!!!!!
I was trying to find a picture of him from recently, and all I could find was this one from I don't even know how long ago...but here he is! He got offered the position on Wednesday of this past week and then he accepted on Thursday! We are both very excited, he has tons of new plans that he would love to see happen with the athletics at school and I love to organize and type things up and that will be a big part of his job too, so I'll get to help out a lot with the things I love to do! We feel so blessed that he got the position because there were other people much more qualified on paper than Adam, but because of his heart and his desire to make a difference at the school the principle and board decided he was the man for the job! This job will officially start with the new school year, but Adam will be doing a lot of planning and organizing this summer, maybe even organizing some sweet summer camps at the school!

Here is another picture that my friend Sami took of Bella and I. We were just playing around, but it's one of my favorite pictures!

And now on to some Easter pictures. We spent the weekend in Mukwonago with the Zastrow's and then traveled to Tomah on Sunday to visit my Mom and family. Unfortunently I didn't take any pictures at my Moms, but you can see all that we did at the Zastrow's!

Here's Grandma Kathy with the grandkids. I know we took a picture of Grandpa Tom too, but I don't know where that one is.
Bella, Oliver and Adam had so much fun playing. Adam would chase them around the living room and they would just laugh and laugh!

Bella loves babies, and this is her cousing Eliot. She loved getting to say hi, she's going to be such a great big sister!

Oliver and Bella had a blast together.

Uncle Ethan with his neices and nephew!

This is Bella and I on Easter morning. She kept making goofy faces for the camera!

Bella in her pretty Easter dress.

And all the kids and their kids together.


We had such a good time! Love you all and hope you are getting to enjoy the weather that we're having!

1 comment:

Naome Andrea said...

Awwee...your daughter is sooo cute!
Great pix too!