1.17.2008

Giggle Giggle

We recorded this video on our camera a couple of days ago. Bella is giggling all the time now! I couldn't figure out how to rotate the video so it's on it's side, but you can still see Isabella and hear her giggle! Sorry about the background noise, but we were listening to a sermon on the computer at the same time, and I forgot to turn it off. After I recorded this video, we turned the computer off and tried to get her to giggle again (without the noise) but she was done giggling, so this is the best one we got! Adam is playing with her to get her to giggle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a happy girl!

The Kilps Family said...

Bella is so cute! Congratulations on your precious baby! Thanks for the familyfun.com link. I'm always on the lookout for new ideas! It's so much fun to see what you've been up to! Thanks for the blog address - I'll definitely be checking it regularly!

Love,
Karen