1.10.2008

Pictures Galore!!

There hasn't been too much going on with us since we got home from our Christmas travels. So I thought I would just share some pictures with everyone! There are a few from Christmas and some of us just playing around the house!
Isabella's playing on the floor, she's really enjoying tummy time now!

Nap time! She's out cold!

Even though I cut off Adam's head, I still think this is a great picture.

Just this week Bella is starting to reach out and grab onto things around her. Here she is playing with one of her favorite toys to grab onto!


While mom was at work, dad and Bella had fun playing with some toys!! (I think dad might have had more fun than Bella!)

Here's Bella in her new jumper. I put it together, put her in it, and then realized that she might be a little bit too small for it still!! We'll have to try it again in a few months!

What a face, I don't think she really likes her jumper yet!

Bella's smiling and giggling for the camera on New Year's eve!

Here's our smiley girl!! :)

This is a cute dress that we got from a friend, she wore it to church on Sunday!



Mom and Bella playing on the floor.

Grandpa Tom and Bella at Christmas. Bella loves to stare at faces!

Here's Bella and Grandma Peggy! Just hanging out after a nap.


This time Grandma Kathy's got Bella and cousin Oliver too , so cute!


Daddy's kissing Bella by the Christmas tree.


Nap time for daddy and Bella!!

2 comments:

DaveE said...

Sweet pics you two! I'm looking forward to seeing you next week! God Bless!

The Zastrow's said...

Thanks Dave!! I just heard you're coming...can't wait to see you guys too. Say hi to your beautiful wife for me! :) Havea great afternoon!