5.22.2008

Hanging Around

A few pictures of life over the past few weeks:

Bella has been pulling herself up in her crib when she's done with her nap and she'll stand there and whine for us to come and get her. This day, we just had to take a picture.

Then she got kind of mad! (she's probably thinking "put the camera down and pick me up!!")


We were rearranging the living room one morning and took the drawers out of the desk to move it. Well, Bella found my paint supplies and pulled all of my brushes out of the case! She had a blast playing with them.


Here she is chewing on her own foot! She likes to do this when she gets her diaper changed.


She loves eatting Gerber Puffs for her snacks during the day. And she just learned how to put them into her mouth by herself so that's nice. This day, daddy thought he'd put one on her nose. It just stuck there, we're not quite sure how, but it made for a funny picture!


Daddy and Bella playing around! She's like a mini-me!

One night this week we went to dinner at our friends house (Jeff & Michelle). I took lots of pictures of her and playing with her friend Eli (their baby boy). He is about 3 months old and Bella loves to play, but she'll have to wait a little bit before they can really play together! Right now she just grabs at him.






Bella fell asleep on me yesterday. I wanted to get up so I tried to move her to wake her up, but she just kept sleeping while she was sitting up, she must have been really tired. So I was stuck there (I loved it though!)


Here is Bella in her new pool for the summer! She got a gift from my Uncle Paul and Aunt Debbie in the mail, so I got to pick out some fun new things for her. She got some cute new onesies, diapers, and this great pool! I blew it up yesterday and she got to play with it in the house because it's still just a little bit too cold to go outside in her bikini yet! Thanks SO much Uncle Paul & Aunt Debbie for the great gifts! They are wonderful!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about getting Oliver a pool but didn't want to have to worry about storing it. I didn't even think that there are inflatable ones! That's really great! I'll have to go get one.


We're coming through LaCrosse on Monday, and I'm not sure what the plan is yet. I'll have to make sure Ben calls Adam to set something up. We hope to see you three then!!