6.10.2008

Tony's graduated!!! We had such a nice time watching Tony graduate! It was a great day, and then after his ceremony we all came back to our house and had a little dinner together. It is such an accomplishment. We are SO proud of you Tony!

Here's a picture outside of the ceremony before we came back home.
Jon is really proud of Tony too...but he will never let Tony forget that he's bigger than him! :)


Proud Mama with her college grad!


Back at our house, here I am with Tony.


One day our friends The Tillema's were watching Bella for a little bit, and she was playing with ALL of Eli's (their son) toys! I think she was having fun.

This picture was on a rainy spring day. We had to play inside because it was pretty chilly out. I let Bella play on the floor in the kitchen with my cookie sheet and her magnet letters (the letters stick to the cookie sheet) and she had a good time. She kept banging the cookie sheet on the floor so it was pretty loud!


I got a bike trailer for my bike to run errands with Bella and to just get out a little bit. She doesn't really like it yet, but I'm hoping that she'll get used to it before the summer is over. Also, (I don't think this helps the situation) I got her a helmet because it said the children should wear helmets. She really doesn't like this, but I thought the helmet was so cute. Once again, I hope she grows to like it!

Here's our girl styling for the summer. (not so happy though) I would love her to wear her glasses, but clearly she doesn't like them. So she has a sun hat instead. Maybe she'll grow into liking these as well.



Bella has been pulling up on all the things around the house lately. The funny thing is that she gets up just fine, but then can't figure out how to get back down. Most of the time she'll either whine until we come to get her or just let go and fall to the ground. She has had many bumps to the head due to this new phase. So, here are a few pictures of her standing up.



Sprawled out taking a nap. It's been so hot and humid that this is how she takes naps. I just thought it was cute!


Bella's idea of helping Mommy read the newspaper on Sunday afternoon. :)


It was SO nice out that we finally got to put the pool outside and let her take a swim. She had such a good time splashing away. Thanks again Uncle Paul and Aunt Debbie! Here are some great pictures.





No comments: