8.27.2008

I can't believe that summer is almost over already. Where does the time go? And Bella is 3 1/2 weeks away from being 1 year old!! I can't even believe it. She's getting so big.

Although summer is drawing to a close, we still have been enjoying the outside and keeping ourselves busy. We will be moving in a couple of days (officially on Saturday) and Adam has been spending lots of time at school getting ready. He has a lot to keep him busy with K-12 PE and also a worship class. And I have now started to watch some children at home! I am still searching for 2 more full-time kids, but I have a couple of maybes that I am talking to. I hope that at least one of them works out. That would be so nice

I am really enjoying the weather on the days that it's just cool enough to wear jeans and a sweatshirt. This is my favorite time of year, I like it for about a month and then I'm ready for the warm weather to come back!

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. I posted them goofy this time, the most recent are first and the older pictures are at the bottom!
We were just hanging around the house a couple days ago and I wanted to try to get a picture of Bella where you could see her teeth (she now has 8). But, it is so hard to get one. The next few picture are my attempt at showing you all her little teeth! (two on the bottom and six on top)



This picture was not because of her teeth! We dog-sat for my Mom while she was out of town and Bella loved playing with Skeeter and crawling into his bed!

Another tooth picture (kind of).

Last week we went to the pool a couple of times before it closed for the summer and Bella had a blast! She loved the water, but she also loved waving and "talking" to all the other kids that were there. The pool here is so nice because it graduallly gets deeper so Bella could play and splash around in the shallow part and we didn't have to worry about her going too deep.

Every few hours there is a little break from swimming (15 min.) so this was during one of the breaks. I think Bella was pretty bored, since she resorted to "eating" Daddy's sandle.

My two favorite people playing in the water!



I love this picture because Bella's a pretty small baby, but sometimes her belly looks so big! It does in this picture especially.

The next few are Bella splashing around and having fun. I just couldn't stop taking pictures of her, she was so cute!








These last pictures were from a day that Bella and I went with Adam into school. We went into the fitness center and Bella had a great time working out with Daddy!






We hope that everyone is doing great and enjoying their last little bit of summer.

No comments: