8.03.2008

Summer Fun

I don't really have any new news to talk about...but, I do have some really great pictures from the past few weeks!

Bella and I spent a day in Rochester with some girl friends from college and we just hungout by the pool and talked, it was so good to see everyone again and it was really fun! Bella really loved this beach ball.

We went to a wedding yesterday of one on my college friends and we had a great time! Here is Daddy and Bella dancing to a "daddy daughter" song. We didn't stay too long for the dance because it was bedtime for Bella, but we had fun!

My Uncle Bob made this rocking horse for Bella and this was her first time on it! She got to ride it as we were getting ready for bed last night. She really liked it, thanks again Uncle Bob!! :)


Grandma Peggy gave us some boxes to help with the move coming up, but we have been letting Bella play with them until we really need to start packing! She is getting so daring, climbing all over.


She also likes to play inside the boxes. Here she is watching Sesame Street while in the box! Adam took this picture and I love it because of the face Bella's making!

Bella and I went outside to play one morning this past week because it was beautiful! I brought bubbles and these flowers, these pictures turned out so good! I especially love the second one.



This is the face that Bella makes when we tell her 'no'. I think she was trying to eat something from the floor so I told her no and she looked at me as if to say, "What Mom, I didn't do anything!".


Here are some pictures from when Eli came over to play! I got a little splash pool from Kmart (on sale for $4.99) so we had Eli over to play. They really enjoyed it, except for the fact that the seam of the pool broke and it doesn't squirt water up anymore like it's supposed to! Good thing I only payed $4.99! Although the pool broke, we did get some really great pictures!


Looks like Bella's going to be a drummer, just like Mommy!

We went in to CRCS (Adam's new school) to help him clean/decorate his office and Bella loved crawling all over the gym and playing basketball with her Uncle Ethan!


We hope you are all having a great summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're right - those photos of her with the flowers are great! you should frame one. (: