3.19.2010

M & M's

M & M's are something that I was thinking about last night while holding Cadence on the couch as she fell asleep; and no, not the chocolate kind. They are the Mom Moments throughout the day that make me smile. I was thinking that I no longer wanted to let the days slip by without remember the beautiful moments of being a lover of Jesus, a wife, and of course a Mom. I'm going to go get myself a notebook and begin to write down all the wonderful things that happen in my life on a daily basis. I've never been good at journaling (I usually start and then stop about a week into it), but this will be different. So, whether I journal these moments or blog about them, it will be something because I don't ever want to forget these things, I always want to remember.

So, here are my M & M's from the day yesterday:

  • Waking up at 6am to hear Cadence giggling in her crib and then looking at her and seeing this HUGE smile.
  • Going to get Bella up from her nap and the first thing she says to me is, "Mom, I think you're silly...and awesome"!
  • Seeing Adam come home from a day of subbing filled with joy because he just had the best day of subbing yet!
  • Watching my amazing husband take our daughters for a walk around the block. (he is such a great dad)
  • While we were eating dinner we hear a knock on the door, Adam went to see who it was and I hear these two sweet little voices saying, "Can Bella come out and play?". When Bella heard the voices of the little girls she got so excited and said, "My friends are here to play!". That was the first 'knock on the door' to see if Bella could come out and play, first of many I'm sure!

So, these M & M posts are more for me than anyone else, so thanks for reading if you are! :)

No comments: