3.01.2010

Oh my, it's been TOO long

It has been way too long since I've done any blogging! We have had tons of things change, but for now I'm just going to update with pictures. It's been 4 months since you've seen any pictures from our family and I thought I'd catch you all up! (be prepared for lots of them)

Cadence is now almost 5 months old! She is a wonderful baby girl. She is rolling over, 'talking', and interacting like crazy. I can see so many things that are similar between Cadence and Bella, but one thing that is not is that Cadence is so much bigger than Bella ever was at her age! Cade is in the 90th percentile and Bella's always been around the 10-15th! So different and yet so much the same.



One snowy day Daddy and Bella went outside to play and Bella wanted to help Daddy shovel the driveway; they had fun! :)



Bella loves putting on Mommy's hat and scarf and also loving on her sister! She is an awesome big sister!



Cadence and I went to my Mom's for a night after we moved and we celebrated her birthday. We went out to dinner at a restaurant in La Crosse. Everybody got a chance to hold Cadence (she was being so good), Uncle Jon really likes her!


Bella had developed into quite the little 'ham'. She loves getting her picture taken, any time I have my camera out she wants me to take her picture and then she wants to see it!


We got to go to Grandpa McLean's 74th birthday! It was so much fun because we got to see so much of the family! Bella and Cadence loved being around all the cousins and Aunt's and Uncle's! Both the girls loved our cousin Anna :)

Bella hung out with Steph quite a bit too!


Cadence hanging out with Aunt Nancy, she's so cool!


Grandma Bobbie loves getting to see her great granddaughters :)


Aunt Nancy and Holly took us to the Children's Museum here in Milwaukee one day. We had so much fun and Bella loved getting to play with Holly and all the cool things there!






Not only does Bella love taking baths herself, she is so willing to help whenever I need it with Cadence too. Whether it be throwing away dirty diapers or helping out with a bath, she's always there to help out her little sister!



Cadence is learning how to sit up on her own, she hasn't mastered it yet, but it's coming along!



Bella always like to hold Cadence too, she'll hold her and feed her for us sometimes. Also, as you can see in this picture Bella has learned how to 'fake' smile for the camera after she says 'CHEESE'!!!! So beautiful!



Every year about 15 of my girl friends from college get together for a girls weekend and this year it was last weekend. I always have such a blast getting to be together again and catch up and I'm so blessed by all my friends, we ended the weekend praying for each other and encouraging each other! I have such amazing friends! This year, my friend Katie and I found the biggest Rice Krispie treat EVER at a gas station that we stopped at, so we had to take a picture!


Bella has loved playing in her tutu that Grandma Peggy got her for Christmas. She will bring it to me and ask me to put it on and then sing and dance around in circles. Thanks Grandma Peggy!


I've been letting her pick out her own clothes in the morning and this is what she chose to wear one day! And then when I asked her if she'd like me to do her hair with clips or ponies, she said ponies and she'd like one right on top of her head! So, that's what we did! Then we were on our way over to Grandma Kathy's for Monday night dinner, she found her doggy at Grandma's and loved playing with it! She was such a little Funky Monkey that day! :)




This is about a week after Cadence learned how to roll over! She loves having this new ability and is always on her tummy now 'talking' away!


We had a bag of apples left over from my girls weekend and I didn't want them to go to waste so Bella and I made apple pie. It turned out so delicious, "probably the best I've ever had", said Adam!

While Bella and I were making the pie, Daddy and Cadence were playing on the floor. They had such a great time and got some awesome pictures!



Next time I post I'll update everyone on what we are up to now and how we are all doing! Hope you are all well and we'd love to hear how you're doing, so leave us a message or send us an email: nell_3@hotmail.com .

1 comment:

XW said...

sweet photos, although i particularly like the last one. (: and i couldn't believe that was holly all grown up! miss you guys!